– Full Time employment situated near Glasgow City Centre
- Mon –Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Friday – 8.30am – 2.30pm
- Salary – £17,000 – per annum OTE unlimited
- The ability to fully understand a client’s needs and a passion for ensuring client satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for targeting and selling to new SME businesses developing strong and longstanding client relationships.
- Generate new business sales through cold calling, the internet, social media and inbound enquiries for SME clients.
- Develop, maintain and rebuild relationships with lapsed, lost and new customers through telephone calls, emails, and possibly face to face meetings.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and their requirements, to provide timely quotations and relevant information.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure pipeline activity is accurately and documented and kept up-to-date in our CRM system.
- Liaising with service engineers to develop orders and check on the progress of existing orders, keeping clients informed during the project lifecycle.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Appointment booking for large clients for our Business Development Managers.
The Successful Candidate:
- A minimum of 12 months new business sales. Not mandatory
- Excellent commercial awareness and business sense, good communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Ability to understand the communication/IT industry
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Have a can do attitude and be a problem solver, self-motivated but able to work as part of a team. Someone who enjoys networking and meeting new people.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Outlook. Experience of CRM systems.
- Sales experience to be from a B2B background.
- Experience selling in or to a service industry.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays 11 days
- Statutory sick pay scheme. Contractual sick pay scheme after 12 months
- Free parking.
- Walking distance from train or bus station and city centre shops/amenities.
- Training where required
- Career prospects
- Opportunities to take part in charity or volunteering events.