ACCESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
With Foretrack VEHICLE and Foretrack VEHICLE PRO you can track your vehicles in real time using your computer, your tablet, or your phone.
See the location of your vehicles update automatically on Google or Bing maps, and receive e-mail or SMS alerts when you’re away from your desk.
Our smart tracking devices adjust how frequently they report their location according to where and how the vehicles are being driven, so you’ll always get an accurate picture of where they are.
Scotia Radio can supply and install CP4. The SmartWitness CP4 is the world’s smallest and most advanced 4 channel mobile DVR. Connect up to 4 cameras and an optional LCD monitor to have full protection inside and out of your vehicle fleet. Built-in GPS and cellular connectivity enable the CP4 to be used for real-time vehicle tracking, live video and image transfer, and drive behavior reporting.
Developed to provide evidence of events leading up to and during a road traffic incident, the CP4 provides immediate notifications & photo/video evidence delivered to your desktop or mobile device in seconds!
- Real-time HD image of your vehicle on up to 4 cameras (3x AHD, 1x D1)
- Various cameras available for all views: road, driver, side, rear, or cargo view
- Video sent in real-time via email or to your telematics application
- Up to 128GB SD storage
- Built-in GPS/Glonass , 6-axis G-sensor, Microphone, 3G/4G/LTE modem, thermometer with temp logic, and Wi-Fi (optional)
- Integrated Power Supply with delay shutdown feature to continue recording for hours after ignition off
- Three I/O triggers for connecting with various vehicle inputs (horn, door open, lights, etc).
- USB/Serial inputs for interfacing with OBDII
- Instant notifications of safety critical events via 3G?4G/LTE
- Tamper-resistant locking cover/bracket available
CP4 makes constant recordings of video footage and drive data on a loop as the journey continues. This data can be accessed manually at any time by retrieving the CP4’s SD card and inserting into your PC. The included analysis software allows you to view recorded video and drive data evidence of an event. CP4 does not require subscription service to operate as a stand-alone system.
SmartMail was developed with the small/medium fleet operator in mind. It delivers driver safety and protection information to you within moments of an incident taking place. Using CP4 with a cellular modem, safety-critical road events will automatically transmit an email notification with the video clip and event information enclosed. An online portal is provided to help manage all vehicle events.
Scotia Radio enables TSPs (Telematics Services Providers) to pull video, GPS data, audio, & G-Sensor data directly from CP4 and onto your existing Telematics or GPS tracking software. Instead of hosting your own solution with the local server model, your TSP will host it on your behalf and add it to your monthly bill, with the convenience of an integrated system. One invoice, one UI.