2 Way Radios for Emergency Situations
For fast, reliable and versatile communication
Emergency situations take a variety of forms from fires, road traffic accidents to terrorism and it’s at times like these when key staff such as operations managers, first responders and crowd control stewards need fast, reliable and versatile communication systems.
What contingencies does your business have for good staff communications during emergency situations? What if mobile phone networks go down? What will you do? What could you do?
At Scotia Radio we’re convinced that 2 way radios are the best solution for VERSATILE, CLEAR and above all FAST communication. Time saves lives so save time, save lives!
While mobile phones are super handy they cannot always be relied on them for quick, clear communication. Our long experience in the industry tells us that two-way radios are far superior to mobile phones for short range communication. Here’s why:
- Better response and/or reaction time
- Better co-ordination and control of personnel and resources
- The ability to communicate with your entire group at once
- Better productivity of your operations
- Timely and accurate information for improved decision making
- A higher level of safety
- Lower operating costs